Thursday, July 12, 2012

Standard Process 21-Day Purification Program - Day 2 | A Day In My Life


Day-2 | A Day In My Life On The Standard Process 21-Day Purification Program

So day 2 finishes up without a hitch. Woke up in the morning without the detox headaches and feeling like I actually got some restful sleep. 

Started the morning with a large glass of water and then choked down the 7-SP Cleanse capsules and went about my morning business.  After getting ready to head to the office, I made my morning smoothie, the only addition this time was a handful of froze pineapple. So this morning it was a combination of:

Blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries and pineapple (all frozen),
14oz cold purified water
2 scoops of SP Complete
1 scoop of Whey Pro Complete
1 tiny scoop of HAL brand stevia powder (From Whole Foods)

Blended on the highest speed my vita-mix can go.  It was a nice purple smooth as silk smoothie that I drank while en route to the office.

Mid morning snack: 10am I had 16oz cold purified water with 2 scoops of SP Complete and a little stevia extract

12:30pm Lunch was a mixed greens-mixed veggie salad that I made before I left the house this morning. I used the same vinaigrette from yesterday (I always make a big batch of it).

Mid afternoon snack: 3:00pm: Fresh Peach picked at Lane Orchard, GA 2 days before. Yum!

Late afternoon snack: 5:00pm: 16oz cold purified water with 2 scoops of SP Complete and a little stevia extract. Took my 2nd set of 7-SP Cleanse capsules.

Was an extremely busy day at the office and I was surprised I still had such a good energy level at this time of the day with this much of a patient load.  No headaches and feeling good overall-and very happy about it!!

6:30pm: Arrived home and my wife had steamed some artichokes (which are great detox foot) and some sautéed bella mushrooms and Vidalia onions which we had along with ½ cup of rice.

7:30pm: Had a couple figs. 

9:00pm had a large glass of water with my last set of 7-SP Cleanse capsules and 2 Tuna Omega-3 gel caps.

10:30pm – Went to bed. Day 2 a success! Onto day 3. 


'nuff said

Dr. T

_____________
Dr. Narson is a 2-term past president of the Florida Chiropractic Association’s Council on Sports Injuries, Physical Fitness & Rehabilitation and was honored as the recipient of the coveted Chiropractic Sports Physician of the Year Award in 1999-2000. He practices in Miami Beach, Florida at the Miami Beach Family & Sports Chiropractic Center; A Facility for Natural Sports Medicine.

#chiropractormiamibeach #MiamiBeachChiropractor #SportsInjuriesFixedHere #DrNarson #TriDoc #TriathlonDoc #ChiropracticSportsMedicine #ACASC #SportsMedicine #MiamiBeachSportsMedicine #SportsMedicineMiami #MiamiSportsMedicine #MiamiChiropractor #Triathlon #Running #Ironman #IFixPeopleInPain #TrainWithoutPain #MiamiBeachChiropractor #GrastonTechnique #FAKTR #IASTM #Chiropractor #FootPain #Narson #NarsonBodyMechanic #NarsonTool #DACBSP #CCSP #ACBSP #BackPain #NeckPain #ShoulderPain #RotatorCuff #ITBandSyndrome #runnersKnee #PlantarFasciitis #Plantarfascitis #AchillesTendonitis #AchillesTendonosis #GettingAthletesBackInTheGame  #MiamiBeachChiropractor #MiamiSportsMedicine #MiamiBeachSportsMedicine #WeFixPeopleInPain #TrainWithoutPain #ChiropracticSportsMedicine #ACASC #ProSportChiropractic #FunctionalMedicineMiami #DrNarson #BackPainRelief #NeckPainRelief #SportsInjuriesFixedHere #LaserTherapy #RockTape #KinesioTape #KTTape #Nutrition #21DayPurificationProgram #DetoxProgram #PaleoDiet #PaleoDoc #FunctionalNutrition

No comments: