Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Natural Sports Medicine Blog makes 100 Best Health and Nutrition Blogs for Athletes

Natural Sports Medicine Blog makes 100 Best Health and Nutrition Blogs for Athletes

I’ve been writing this blog since 2006 and it has been a way for me to express my passion for health, nutrition, rehabilitation, injury prevention, chronic pain and just my thoughts on sports medicine in general.

This morning I open my email box to find that my Natural Sports Medicine Blog has been included in Nursing Degree.net's 100 Best Health and Nutrition Blogs for Athletes. And I’m quite happy and proud.

I do this blog purely to be part of the bigger conversation about sports medicine, health and the various topics I write about. In large part, it’s part of my effort to continuing my own education. Hopefully some of the info will benefit someone else out there, maybe help another doc or therapist help a patient or two, or simply be informative and maybe sometimes even amusing.

I thank all those athletes who trust me with the bodies they work so hard to improve; And to the patients who trust me with their aches and pains and who continue to refer their friends and family for care. I thank all those who take a few moments to read what I write and rant about. I thank my good friend Brian Tannebaum, Esq who helped me get this blog started and mentored me through the process.

If you click on the link to the 100 Best Health and Nutrition Blogs for Athletes, scroll down the list….NSM-blog is listed at #71. Which is the first one listed under the section “Sports Medicine”.

Thank you all for reading & supporting my blog.

I dedicate today's blog to my grandmother. Matilda Narson, who died early this morning. "Tilda' lived from May 6, 1910 to January 28, 2009. She was everything a story book grandmother could be and more. Family was always first. All of our holiday dinners were foods from Greece where she was born and we'll gladly continue and pass that tradition on. No one could make a better Spanakopita or Stuffed Tomatos. Here's a photo of her at our house just a few weeks ago, sitting on the back deck with me. She was breaking the tips off the green beans for dinner and I was nursing my sprained ankle with R.I.C.E. My kids got to laugh and play with their great grandma for nearly a week when she visited. She helped Corey with the dinner (that's the bean photo). What a great memory. We love you, We'll miss you and say hello to Pop for us. τόσο καιρό για τώρα

‘nuff said

DocT

Dr. Narson is a 2-term past president of the Florida Chiropractic Association’s Council on Sports Injuries, Physical Fitness & Rehabilitation and was honored as the recipient of the coveted Chiropractic Sports Physician of the Year Award in 1999-2000. He practices in Miami Beach, Florida at the Miami Beach Family & Sports Chiropractic Center; A Facility for Natural Sports Medicine.

#chiropractormiamibeach #MiamiBeachChiropractor #SportsInjuriesFixedHere #DrNarson #ToddNarson #Narson #TriDoc #TriathlonDoc #ChiropracticSportsMedicine #ACASC #SportsMedicine #SportsChiropractor #MiamiBeachSportsMedicine #SportsMedicineMiami #MiamiSportsMedicine #MiamiChiropractor #Triathlon #Running #Ironman #IFixPeopleInPain #TrainWithoutPain #MiamiBeachChiropractor #GrastonTechnique #FAKTR #IASTM #Chiropractor #FootPain #Narson #NarsonBodyMechanic #NarsonTool #DACBSP #CCSP #ACBSP #BackPain #NeckPain #ShoulderPain #RotatorCuff #ITBandSyndrome #runnersKnee #PlantarFasciitis #Plantarfascitis #AchillesTendonitis #AchillesTendonosis #GettingAthletesBackInTheGame  #MiamiBeachChiropractor #MiamiSportsMedicine #MiamiBeachSportsMedicine #WeFixPeopleInPain #TrainWithoutPain #ChiropracticSportsMedicine #ACASC #ProSportChiropractic #FunctionalMedicineMiami #DrNarson #BackPainRelief #NeckPainRelief #SportsInjuriesFixedHere #LaserTherapy #RockTape #KinesioTape #KTTape #Nutrition #21DayPurificationProgram #DetoxProgram #PaleoDiet #PaleoDoc #FunctionalNutrition #Chirooractor #Chiropractic #ChiropracticPhysician #DoctorOfChiropractic #USATriathlon #USAT #TeamUSA #CorporateWellness #HappyEmployeedProfitableBusiness #HeadacheRelief #MigraineHeadacheRelief #Migraine #SportsSpecificExam #SportSpecificTreatment #WorkCompDoc #WorkersCompensation

1 comment:

David Edelstein said...

My condolences Todd about your grandmother. You were definitely blessed to have her as long as you did.